The Onsite Executive Team Briefing and resulting Integration Strategy "Flight Plan"
put the puzzle pieces together..
Executive Briefing Format
- This is a roll-up-the-sleeves workshop... NOT a sales pitch.
- Two – Four Hour Executive Meeting - Beginning at 9:00am.
- Selected Executives, including HR, IT, Legal, Financial, Marketing/Sales, and Operations, from the Acquiring Company.
- Target Company Executive member attendance is optional.
- Consider a hotel conference room or other off-site location
- For confidentiality purposes
- To FOCUS the executive team on this integration project
- Flip Charts with plenty of blank wall space will be needed.
- No internet connection required
- Define anticipated planned synergies.
- Determine the level of integration by each functional area.
- Plan high-level Day 1 activities.
- Outline 100 Day integration milestones.
- Review intracompany communications plans.
- Identify risk factors/mitigation by functional area.
- Identify company cultural differences.
- Review the impact of IT Integration across functional areas.
- Identify Integration Team Members with roles and responsibilities
- Review the Integration Project Budget
Executive Briefing Deliverables
The results of this high-level meeting will be captured in an
This 2-3 page document may then be used as a guide for subsequent Day 1 planning and follow-on functional area integration strategy meetings and workshops. The management team will take away a solid, informed platform for the post-deal transition that highlights:
- The ability to identify the internal and external resources required for the integration project.
- An understanding of the pace and sequencing of critical tasks to assure the capture of deal synergies.
- Ideas on how to keep critical talent in place and get the most out of the potential acquired company's management organization.
- Examples of how to communicate the appropriate information to employees, customers, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Exposure to project management tools and techniques that will keep the integration project focused and on track.
This session is offered at a discounted rate of $2,500. This briefing will also provide PMIA with the background information necessary to prepare a proposal for assisting the integration effort going forward, with the $2,500 being credited toward consulting services upon client engagement