Let us help make your M&A deals successful.
Community and Regional banks operating in today’s economy must have the ability to quickly adapt to changes in demographics, customer demands for services and regulatory risk/compliance requirements. Successfully completing M&A transactions in this challenging environment requires a blend of operational and technology capability that enables financial institutions to deliver services via traditional brick-and-mortar and new digital-based platforms.
PMI Advisors can help your organization navigate many of these challenges and drive functional integration workstream elements such as:
- Integration Management Office (IMO) / Project Management Office (PMO) formation and management
- Technology and systems interfacing and consolidation
- Branch rebranding and conversion readiness
- Operational migration of customers
- Product rationalization
- Professional services sourcing
- Vendor and facilities management
- Efficiency ratio reduction
- Data security and disaster recovery alignment
PMI Advisors provides access to seasoned professionals experienced in merging organizations across multiple industries with similar operational complexities and regulatory pressures. Significantly reduce your risk of disruption to the customer experience and increase your probability of deal success by entrusting us with leading your post-merger integration initiatives.